Mpx220 And Mpx300

un4given1

OK, so I am buying the MPx220 this weekend... but have you seen the MPx300? OMG, it's insane! I wish I could justify the $1000 price tag. If I could verify it would work with my provider I think I would probably get it. I am hoping I buy the other phone before I find out though because I don't want to talk myself into buying such an expensive phone.

Anyone out there have the 220? What are your thoughts on it. I have heard nothing but good about it from almost everyone I have talked to about it. I am not a big fan of the V3 Razr... My sister and her fiance both have one and I just don't like them.

v3 razor up to my knowledge does not have that many functions

whereas mpx300 has windows and is awesome :D

google returns prices at $500, i'm sure there are alternatives to those prices

r u on a service? i had at&t and i got new cell phones so much cheaper when i had a service.

is it not sold in usa? i cannot find it through motorola's usa page,

Yeah... it's true. It's a killer phone...

Well, I went ahead and did it. I bought my new cell phone today. I bought the Motorola MPx220.

In case you aren't aware of what that is... http://www.motorola.com/mdirect/hellomoto/.../homepage.shtml

I also bought my fiance a Motorola V551

I figured while I was at it I would pick up an HS850. http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=819

It's the upgrade from the HS810. It hasn't officially been released by Motorola, but it's starting to pop up all over. I can't wait! I am supposed to get my new phone tomorrow.

I almost talked myself into purchasing the Motorola MPx300... but I found it hard justifying the cost... but I almost did anyways...

Just thought I would share with you all... later!

I got my phone today!

This thing is soo kewl. This thing is all voice automated. Other phones I had in the past could call someone by saying their name.. but you had to record their name and it would compare them. This phone is not like that. It processes your voice without having to record anything. You can call someone, launch applications, look up names and information about contacts, all by saying voice commands. It's awesome!

The 1.3 MP camera on it has good quality. I'll have to snap a couple pics and show you all.

My initial impression of this phone is that it's amazing. I'm sure over time I will find little things I don't like. Come to think of it, I don't like the menu system... If you press Start and want to go to the next menu you have to press 9... but Start is at the top of the phone and 9 is at the bottom. It's a long trip for your thumb. little complaint, right?

This thing plays video. It's so neat.

I can do all of my contact information in Outlook 2003 and when I plug my phone into my computer it automatically syncs calendar stuff, contacts, tasks and e-mail. It's a PDA without a touch screen basically.

I love this phone!

that menu thing

i'm so used to nokia i don't want to switch to anything else, that mpx300 is so nice, but hopefully nokia is going to make phones that support windows, thats what i heard. so hopefully i'll be able to get a nokia with win :D

i'm looking to buy the nokia 6680series when they're out, but i cannot decide if u should move to a nokia communicator. :(

• 4 weeks later...