Installshield & Worldbench 5

Corvettaholic

I have World Bench 5 on two CD's, so I copied the contents of both to one folder on the HDD. Then I ran "setup.exe -r" because I wanted a setup.iss file. When the install was done, there was no .iss file nor a log file. So then I tried running "setup.exe /silent /noreboot", just like my nero setup thingy, and it asked me all the same questions. No unattended here! So then I made an autoIT script, I'm still new at this, to use daemon tools to mount .iso's of the program and whip through the install. Its buggy to say the least, because I use this on a wide variety of machines. Maybe it would be easier to copy the directory containing both CD's over the network, run the setup, THEN have the autoIT script take over the answer stuff. What I really really want though, is to use the .iss or /silent method with setup.exe. I don't want to use an autoIT script unless I have to.

Any ideas?

I tried to open up setup.exe like I did with other installs to grab an MSI file, but it won't let me crack it open. I'm thinking there is no MSI file. When I install it normally, it seems to PC World (who made this program) uses a lot of autoIT scripts to work the program. Maybe I'm stuck with getting an autoIT script to do my dirty work for me? Are there any other possible switches I can try with setup.exe?