Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

prathapml

Resources For Multi-boot Fans

do you want to share and create a library of boot-loaders and autoruns for collective use?   728 members have voted

1. 1. do you want to share and create a library of boot-loaders and autoruns for collective use?

• yes
    • no
    • don't care about this

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

I got this idea just today while reading a thread on here. Please vote in the poll. This topic will be pinned till a decision emerges.

Well, now.... those of us who make multi-boots, normally also need to make autoruns that can select between all of these OSes. We need a multi-boot menu too.

So.... how about we start a thread where each person can post up or offer his/her multi-boot (boot-loader) sources or their autorun sources?

I can post up my boot-loader (you will need EasyBoot v5 to modify or compile it) and my autorun (you will need AutoPlay Media Studio v5 to modify or compile it).

I would love to see such a thread going which could be more helpful for people like me who have to cater to the needs of addressing and taking care of PCs with almost all the oses available.

:thumbup having a knowledge sharing database is a best idea ever.

i think if people keep sharing thier ideas and experience and what ever make them think it will be better and will be more helpful then i believe that in someway life will be better

i use cdimage for makig the iso image, hex workshop for file editing, m$ virtual machine for testing and cdshell for cd booting util

i think i didnt bring something new but this is as far as i know :)

cheers B)

Great idea prathapml this definately gets my vote. :thumbup

This way were be able to bounce ideas off each other (not literally :lol:) and create some really cracking boot-loaders and autoruns.

Keep those ideas coming guys!

Cee-Kay

:thumbup what a good idea sharing data with peapole all over the world that's the real what we all want

a thread like that would be inspiring as well and knowledgable,, good ideal prathapml

Is this idea going to become the real thing or what? :}

It'll be much easyer for newcomers to see and try complited resources!

Yup it will !

Just waiting for some more people to offer their resources as well.

Great Idea!

i have big ideas and sorta the know how i just need the software im connecting via GPRS so i cant download much :} lol too much info

anyway i have easyboot so ill start n build some makeshift bootloaders

the autoplays for the different operating systems i want to totally rebuild from scratch any suggestions for the software i could use ?

cheers ears

What kind of bootloaders are you lookin for? I got WinServer2K3/SP1|WinXPPro/SP2|Win2KPro/SP4

I'm trying to add RedHat but maybe one of you guys could help me out?

Ok i'll start with my old custom setup.exe since so many people asked for it.

aiodvd3yz.th.jpg

Download

PS. You'll have to edit this with Autoplay Media Studio 5, version 6 should work too but i haven't tested it yet.

setup.exe autorun, XP Style

xp5cu.th.jpg

Download

PS. You'll have to edit this with AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0

Edited by gummy2

I think it's the better thing to do to view less stupid post :D

And it's a great idea too :thumbup