Which Browser You Use When IE7 Is There?

xper

if timeline is correct i'll be using firefox 1.5/2.0 (i suppose ie7 will be pushed back like any m$ product).

i doubt ie7 will come with tabs support and/or plugins/extensions/themes support as any mozilla product, firefox is a non-return road lol

Let's be honest. All of us are going to give a try to IE7, arent you? :yes: I definitely will use it. I like MS products the more: easy and pretty guis. The only thing required is to know a little about using it, so you wont have any spyware/virus. Thats all.

P.D: Now you can start throwing me bombs... :P

(i suppose ie7 will be pushed back like any m$ product).

I think you are member in a wrong forum.

it is a fact that every new m$ product comes months after that when it was announced. i'm not really a fan of gate's company, btw i must admit that windows is the best OS ever created... constructive criticism is always welcome lol. i think i'm in the correct forum anyway :P

@XPero, well as you said i'll definetly take a look at it (i'll be forced to include it on my uA even if i don't like to prevent security holes), but i only wait from it a hotfix, like any cumulative update at the moment.