Code Formatting

Yzöwl

Dude if you think MSFN is your left testicle then you really need to get out more often. Since no one else can tell you the truth in a more understanding way than I'll take the job.....

There is NOTHING WRONG with this forum. If you think there is then go here http://forums.invisionpower.com and complain. They are the creators. MSFN doesn't have time to look at something that doesn't need fixing.

So in closing, your left testicle is fine if you would just stop playing with it and understand most testicles are all the same.

There is NOTHING WRONG with this forum. If you think there is then go here http://forums.invisionpower.com and complain. They are the creators. MSFN doesn't have time to look at something that doesn't need fixing.

So if i understand right:
Don't worry. Everything is under control.

Thanks anyway.  :)

and
As I said before, don't worry about html code.

means that there is nothing wrong!

Also, does that mean that the writers of the forum software think that it's normal for a code box to not display code without converting characters and thereby completely changing the code contained within!

I don't need to 'get out more', I asked a question and received a prompt reply, as quoted, which suggests that the problem was being looked at.

I prompted again when, after a reasonable amount of time, (a month), no change had occured to the contrary of my understood initial reply.

Should I have received an initial or even secondary reply from xper along the lines of,

• 'we are aware of this issue, but unfortunately, the matter lies with the forum software writers; they have been made aware of it and we hope for a solution in the near future'

the thread would have ended there.

Thank you

What do you think you are a client of MSFN and xper needs to answer you. The man has more important things to do like take care of his family then worry or answer to anyone on this forum.

Back off dude and relax. They/he owes you no reply.

I apologise for thinking that posting to the 'site and forum issues group' would be an opportunity for the site and forum people to deal with issues.

Although I'm sure that no antagonism was meant from yourself, calling people 'dude', to me is a lack of disrespect. Also putting words into capitals to say that nothing is wrong, when there clearly is, as proven by many code boxes throughout the forum, does appear a little antagonistic.

I'm sorry for wasting peoples precious time, and I will try not to post any further issues to you again.