Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XPero

[preview] Xpize 3.0 (Off Topic)

41 posts in this topic

now THAT is nice!

keep up the good work mate, got a rough completion date on this?

now THAT is nice!

keep up the good work mate, got a rough completion date on this?

Probably next week. The i386 patching feature has to be developed ;)

this looks very very good, it complements Royale/EneryBliss very well!

I Cannot Wait!

Thanks all for your comments :)

haha! love to see good work in progress, i'll definetly integrate it on my uA CD! :lol::thumbup

Ok guys, the XPize site and forums are up :D . They aren't completely finished.

Check it out--->http://xpize.v3.net

Enjoy, XPero

very nice indeed, the only thing i don't like is the clock in Date and time properties........

very nice indeed, the only thing i don't like is the clock in Date and time properties........

Well, I did my best on that clock...it is difficult to edit...just try and tell me ;)

Holy Cow.

I thought that ver. 2.5 looked great, but ver. 3, ****. :thumbup

Hope that the release date isn't to far away.

Keep up the good work XPero.

Thanks thomasd :hello:

Holy Cow.

I thought that ver. 2.5 looked great, but ver. 3, ****.  :thumbup

I second and third that.. :-D. i have a question though, version 2.5 has an update facility, does that just update the icons in the file or does it replace the file itself, say after a critical update from MS, i ask for reasons of security, no point replacing new files with older version... :rolleyes:

Holy Cow.

I thought that ver. 2.5 looked great, but ver. 3, ****.  :thumbup

I second and third that.. :-D. i have a question though, version 2.5 has an update facility, does that just update the icons in the file or does it replace the file itself, say after a critical update from MS, i ask for reasons of security, no point replacing new files with older version... :rolleyes:

THe Updater injects again all resources to the file and adds the new file size value in the registry. That way you are protected by Windows File Protection and Windows Update will recognize what hotfixes has been applied, keeping of course the XPize taste :D

gr8 work..

Waiting eagerly for the release :thumbup:thumbup

THe Updater injects again all resources to the file and adds the new file size value in the registry. That way you are protected by Windows File Protection and Windows Update will recognize what hotfixes has been applied, keeping of course the XPize taste :D

Thanks... eagerly awaiting the release date... :yes:

Um... i was about to ask installation order, but this sounds like it doesn't matter which way around i do it. After ryan update pack 1.2 and then install Xpize 3.0 :thumbup

I was wondering on the status of WinRAR... or you have finished with it. ( The screenshot looks perfect anyway :D )

WinRAR interface is already done and tested :) No further changes were made from that of the screenshot.

Finally :D Here you are what you have been waiting for:

XPize 3.0 @ DeviantART

Thanks all for your patience.

XPero