Unattended Install Setup For Desktop?

I'm new to the unattended install, I have went though and created and tested the unstalled XP with slipstreaming sp2 and hotfixes and useing the RunOnceEx. I was wondering how I change the desktop settings (ex. Changing the Desktop from Start Menu to Classic start menu.)

Thanks..

Ed.

@ EdwaqdQ - welcome to MSFN and yes its just a bunch of regtweaks to do what you are after.  No one said Microsoft had to make life easy.

Actually, in my opinion they do make it easy. Just set up a desktop the way you want, then copy the NTUSER.DAT from the \Documents and Settings\User folder (the user whose desktop you just modified) and copy this to $OEM$\$Doc\Default User. If you need to make minor changes to this, you can use regedit32 to load the NTuser.dat hive, modify keys, then save it.

IMHO, this is much easier than maintaining a huge list of regtweaks, and also covers those huge multi-property hex reg keys that give everyone trouble, and gets applied to the administrator account. Why isn't this the preferred method for setting desktops?