Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

I Need Advice About Sony Clie

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Jebron27

Jebron27
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-February 05
I am about to purchase a SONY CLIE NX80 and i can't seem to find to much information about it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about it. I would like to know if i can somehow get those sony clie applications, that they are selling for ridiculous prices, for free from some website. And anything anyone can tell me can be helpful. Thanks

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

un4given1

un4given1

Elaborate Dreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
  • Joined 25-September 03
I have a question for you. What will you be using it for? Did you know the Clie has it's own proprietary software on it? I truely recommend you get a Pocket Windows based device. The Dell Axims are sharp. Personally I love my Motorola MPx220 which is a smartphone, but it's not for everyone.
What if everything around you, isn't quite as it seems...
What if all the world you used to know, is an elaborate dream...
And if you look at your reflection, Is that all you want to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks, Would you find yourself... find yourself afraid to see?

Jebron27

Jebron27
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-February 05
Well, I don't know. I thought I would use a PDA to do what most people do and ORGANIZE MYSELF. I am aware that SONY CLIE comes with it's own built in software, but I was asking about where I could get those applications they are selling on certain SONY CLIE websites for 20 bones(dollars). I don't really care for phones that are smarter than me either. If anyphone i would say the Motorola Razr is the best, even though i don't have one.

un4given1

un4given1

Elaborate Dreamer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts
  • Joined 25-September 03
The Razr is just a thin version of any other Motorola phone. It doesn't have anything special. It's junk.
What if everything around you, isn't quite as it seems...
What if all the world you used to know, is an elaborate dream...
And if you look at your reflection, Is that all you want to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks, Would you find yourself... find yourself afraid to see?