alexa.com

Reverend

w00t  lol.. i think he might mean his site hosted on no-ip.com or something.. ppl may think that msfn.orgs site rankin is crap but u come to think of it..  just how many sites are out there?  :rolleyes:

Who said MSFN's ranking is crap?? :)

Like you say,when you put it into context with how many sites there are out there,it's a good ranking.IMHO.

w00t  lol.. i think he might mean his site hosted on no-ip.com or something.. ppl may think that msfn.orgs site rankin is crap but u come to think of it..  just how many sites are out there?  :D

Who said MSFN's ranking is crap?? :)

Like you say,when you put it into context with how many sites there are out there,it's a good ranking.IMHO.

well.. didn't mean to put it like that.. some ppl just go by numbers.. and seein as its a large number.. ppl with a small brain span think like that.. :rolleyes:

1# Msfn.org :D

Rev, lol, yea. I am just teasing. My site is not even in the top 1 million. w00t

But I moved up on the Win XP Top Sites from 42 to 40 this week, lol. I used to be Number 12 at one time.

Hmmm, matter of fact I think we started to drop when I started spending all my time here and at your place. LOL w00t