Background Midi Question

I have some midi's inserted for background music on my website. When I go from page to page the midi's start over again on each page. Is there a way that I can make the same midi play continuously on all the pages without starting over again each time I change pages. Perhaps if you have a look at my site and try the moose, deer and wolf pages you will see what I mean. They all have the same midi.

http://www.nrtco.net/~polarbear

Thank for reading Daniel

Thanks for the reply Matrix. I kind of suspected that was going to be the answer. I dont know if Im ready to try frames yet. Im still in the early stages of html. A lot of copy and paste stuff. Im sure you know what I mean. Daniel

Add some code into your 1st page which will open a new window with your background tunes playing, then all you need in this window is a "music off" button for people looking at your site if they want to turn the sound off... Like a mini JukeBox!

:thumbup

Madgutts, Im not quite sure what code you mean. Can you explain it a little more or can you suggest the code I might need. I have the shutoff for the music on most of the pages, will add them to the others hopefully sometime today.

Im sorry for being ignorant when it comes to "code" but Im just a begginer with html and websites.

• 2 weeks later...

<HTML>
<BGSOUND SRC="music.mid">
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Title</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<FRAMESET ROWS="100%">
<FRAME SRC="home.htm">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

this is the code, for "music.mid" put ur midi file name and for "home.htm" put ur webpage

make this code its own webpage and make this ur new home page and "home.htm" would be ur original home page

• 2 weeks later...