Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Unofficial Pack In More Languages

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

inu189

inu189
  • 2 posts
I have the win 98 se in spanish and i think it's better not to install it to my pc.
Is it planned in the future any version of this pack in Spanish? I see the pack is translated in many languages but in Spanish it isn't. Here in Spain a lot of people still use win 98 this pack is very useful. in The next version 2.0 rc2 , it's the better time to include more languages to this pack. Thanks.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

thundernetbr

thundernetbr

Junior

• Pip
  • 67 posts
I feel the same way... but for Brazilian portuguese translation :D !

I believe it will be released fully-compatible to all 98SE langs when it reaches the final version.

As I stated before, keep on the (hard) good work, Gape ! :thumbup

--ThundernetBR
Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H & Asus K8VSE Deluxe - AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition (2700 MHz, 64-bit, socket AM2+) & AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (2200 MHz, 64-bit, socket 754) - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR2 PC6400 & 2x 512MB Kingston DDR400 - Onboard ATI Radeon HD3200 & GeXCube ATI Radeon 9600Pro 256MB AGP 8X - Windows 7 x64 and XP SP3 Tweaked - and eventually Linux live CDs...

Gape

Gape

Author - Unofficial Win98 SE SP

• PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

I believe it will be released fully-compatible to all 98SE langs when it reaches the final version.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but NO. SP 2.0 Final will be released as English version only.

On the other hand, I will write a detailed localization guide after releasing the final version. So any contributor can make a localized SP.

Please don't forget that I'm not Microsoft. I'm only ONE person. :D

Fredledingue

Fredledingue

MSFN Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
I was running a version of SP2.0 that was not supposed to be compatible with my OS and it was working (in fact I had problems, but not related to that).

I think you can safely give a try to the eng version. If it doesn't work, just re-install Windows over it.
Maybe the only thing you will get will be message-popups in english instead of spanish.

For what I'v read there is already a french, a german and soon, a dutch version.

HTASoft.com

superchargedwindows9xig1.png
Still Using W98SE+++ ...Daily.

xcession

xcession
  • 2 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, but NO. SP 2.0 Final will be released as English version only.

On the other hand, I will write a detailed localization guide after releasing the final version. So any contributor can make a localized SP.

Please don't forget that I'm not Microsoft. I'm only ONE person. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope it's finished soon, .. I mean the localization guide coz i'm using Win98se Thai Edition it's has an error about LPKTHAI.DLL ... :( i dun know how to solve this myself...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN