HitMan 2 Banned from UK Store Chains

MSNwar

Oh thank god I never brought the game for the GCN. Oh mercy lord I was going to buy a edited game :hello:. I remember it being on sale.

Also this is just dumb. I mean look at all the regular channels that have violence level which I have yet to see. Then if you replace a couple of the characters with turbans, facial features, skin tone, or body shape it instantly becomes erasist.

fourty to fifty years ago it was less rasict and less violent then it is now and people are bitching about this kinda jiberish. Next thing we should change up all those arcade games that featured Russia helping the Kore's along with the Kore twins who have really displeasing face. I mean my god there faces was just hweeee trying to make them look like monsters.

Then there is green card holders whining about a company who used a animal as a mascot calling it erasist. W00t

Edited by Ludwig Von Cookie Koopa

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
I think the people who complain most things are racist are probably racist themselves since they actually notice those things...either that or I am just dumb and I overlook all that.

I see it this way as well. I see people as people, not as someone who wears an article of clothing or practices something different then me.

• 3 weeks later...