Waiting For The Password

koros

Hello, Green Machine!

Further to my request I would like to ask you to send me login and password for using XPCREATE. I have already sent you several messages regarding getting the new version. Please find attached my request. I have read and agreed with EULA.

I have already done your recomendation.

best regards,

waiting for your reply.

Koros

request.doc

I think I've been fairly patient. I'm up to the third request now without any sort of reply at all. I am not using any sort of spam filter / verification type thing at all - not using a hotmail type of account. I have folllowed all directions completely and have not heard anything back at all.

:(

You're right, but what about those who sent the request by mail, just didn't get it back...?

No I've sent two requests by mail so far. Havn't heard anything. Been waiting for 8 days now. I really want to try out XPCreate it looks like a really nice program.

No I've sent two requests by mail so far. Havn't heard anything. Been waiting for 8 days now. I really want to try out XPCreate it looks like a really nice program.

It really is an extremely nice program.. .But I think there is no point in posting here, you just have to be patient I guess.. GM probably has other things on his mind who knows what PERSONAL things are going on.

I could give it to you but since the EULA clearly states

It is not allowed to distribute this software in any form or fashion. All versions of this software must be received directly form the author(s), and/or GMP.

so I'm not going to.. sorry :}

Hello, Green Machine!

Further to my request I would like to ask you to send me login and password for using XPCREATE. I have already sent you several messages regarding getting the new version. Please find attached my request. I have read and agreed with EULA.

I have already done your recomendation.

best regards,

waiting for your reply.

Koros

Have you had a reply yet?

again what I said:

I think there is no point in posting here, you just have to be patient I guess.. GM probably has other things on his mind who knows what PERSONAL things are going on.
and what alanoll said:
Ever think that maybe GM has a life outside these forums? Perhaps there was a family emergency, perhaps his computer failed, perhaps he was in a car wreck, perhaps ANY number of different possible possibilities could have happened.
in this thread.

Glowy, I'm fully aware he's probably got more important things to do. But there's also a chance that I filled in the email incorrectly. I'm was just asking Koros if he's received his yet so I know whether or not to redo and resend my email. I suppose I could have asked Koros through PM.

I didn’t want to just resend the email just like that because Green Machine probably gets enough emails each day (I know what that's like because I work in IT support).

Heh I know what you mean.. I'm in IT myself...

But when GM answers the mails he will probably let us know in this thread or on the board elsewhere..

Sorry for misreading.. I thought you were asking GM for the pwd again :whistle: