Office 2000

Donald

After not using it for about 3 weeks, I tried to open Word. Upon doing so, the assistant popped out, then promptly left and Word closed. All of the programs in Office do the same thing. They start, then close themselves with no errors. Each time they restart, the document# has increased by one as well. On the microsoft website, it mentions and issue with permissions and Windows 2000. However, my computer is set to automatically log on as Administrator and all permissions are set to full access. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times, but to no avail. I am completely stumped, please help!

I did have Autocad installed, so I removed it. It didn't seem to help, so I reinstalled office. Still no luck. I have noticed that if you open an existing file it is fine, but if you so much as click on new file, it shuts down.

I think i uninstaled office as well as auto cad, re booted and then re instaled office, it was a lot of p***ing about but i got office runing again. It was a while ago so i cant remember exactly how i fixed it. Im not sure if auto cad installs somthing else too, somthing to do with network meetings, i think that has to go as well. It was at least a year ago i had this problem i cant remeber exactly what i did to sort it out.

Vomit