Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Desktop of Mal-Ware Infected Machine.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SilverHaze420

SilverHaze420

Computer Geek

• PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Joined 03-February 05
This thing was so loaded with spyware and malware and crap but what I found most interesting, other then the active desktop link in the background was the warning message on the bottom right. This is almost identical to the Windows XP warning message. The windows warning message has the same icon but says Warning! Your computer MAY BE at risk" this says "Warning! Your computer IS at risk" That plus the fact Windows does not look for spyware protection nor does it recommend any spyware software, ESP since M$ has their own. Anyway yeah, thought this was really f**ked up.

Attached Files

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tarun

Tarun

Spectre

• Super Moderator
  • 3,189 posts
  • Joined 27-January 04

This thing was so loaded with spyware and malware and crap but what I found most interesting, other then the active desktop link in the background was the warning message on the bottom right. This is almost identical to the Windows XP warning message. The windows warning message has the same icon but says Warning! Your computer MAY BE at risk" this says "Warning! Your computer IS at risk" That plus the fact Windows does not look for spyware protection nor does it recommend any spyware software, ESP since M$ has their own. Anyway yeah, thought this was really f**ked up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you need it cleaned, visit my site or the Malware Prevention forums in the Networking section of these forums.

SilverHaze420

SilverHaze420

Computer Geek

• PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Joined 03-February 05
Thanks but I was in the process of cleaning it when i took the screen shot. I backedup her documents and music and formated it clean. Just thought it was interesting the way that program ran... cool site tho :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users