Is this okay?

Dual P3 800 CPUs

CMOS Setup Utility PC Health Status

=========================

CPU Warning Temperture 53 C / 127 F

Current CPU 1 Temperture 21 C / 69 F

Current CPU 2 Temperture 28 C / 82 F

Shutdown Temperture 60 C / 140 F

The fans on the CPUs are the ones that intel ships with them. The CPUs were purchased and installed in December 2000 and ran for less than 24 hours of use. The system set in storage all these years till I found it this month. Brand new really.

I see the point about load. Wondered about that myself. Two weeks from now will be my vacation, so I will see about monitoring the temperture when everything is running. I am waiting because I will be adding an addtional hard drive and server software that xperties suggested last month.

The limited information I could find on a dual CPU sustems indicated that actually only one CPU works until it maxes out. Then the other kicks in and both are synched togather and start performing shared instructions. Temperture must go up. I don't jave any other fans in there at the moment, but will be adding two just because I'll have the case open when I add the hard drive and stuff.

Thanks for the input. Now I know that its bare bones temperature is right I can proceed with the last of the changes.

Thanks