Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

how to

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Suren

Suren

Best in the world

• Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 28-July 04
Hello Xpero,
can you tell me how patch the windows Icons like Xpize. becuase I need to use the Longhorn Icons, but you are saying that can not be added to Xpize. so Like to Patch it by my self. can you please help me.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
  • Joined 08-August 04

Hello Xpero,
can you tell me how patch the windows Icons like Xpize. becuase I need to use the Longhorn Icons, but you are saying that can not be added to Xpize. so Like to Patch it by my self. can you please help me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are many Longhorn packs out there. You can also use Reshacker (for editing the files) and Replacer (for replacing the file). If you're asking for XPize source code, I'm not sharing it.

Suren

Suren

Best in the world

• Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Joined 28-July 04
no i'm not asking for the XPize source code I only need to know how to patch the files

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
  • Joined 08-August 04

no i'm not asking for the  XPize source code I only need to know how to patch the files

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to Reshacker help, there you will find info about making scripts for replacing resources easilly

XPero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN