Posted 15 April 2005 - 02:48 PM
Version 3 ships with an optional Royale oriented look.
What's new in 3.1:
- Removed I386 Patching
- Removed Royale shutdown dialog
- Added msgina.dll as optional: this includes the Royale shutdown dialog
- Removed WinRAR Skin
- Updated uxtheme.dll patcher
- Added batt.dll
- Added credui.dll
- Added hotplug.dll
- Added icon 112 in cmdial.dll
- Added bmp 128 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 129 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 130 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 131 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 132 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 133 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 134 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 135 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 136 in msgina.dll
- Added bmp 137 in msgina.dll
- Fixed shell32.dll not being updated
- Fixed hhctrlui.dll not being restored after uninstall
- Fixed sysdm.cpl not being restored after uninstall
- Fixed XPize_Logon.exe not being deleted after uninstall
- Fixed msdxm.ocx not being restored after uninstall
- Fixed plugin.ocx not being restored after uninstall
- Fixed sysmon.ocx not being restored after uninstall
- Fixed msconfig.exe not being replaced
- Fixed winhlp32.exe not being replaced
- Removed XPize site link creation in IE Favorites
Download (Thanks to webfire)
Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:48 PM
Posted 15 April 2005 - 08:31 PM
clavicle, on Apr 16 2005, 03:29 AM, said:
Thanks for the new version!
But I am really sad for 3.1's disability to patch i386 folder!
I think I will have to do it manually!
No, use uAE 1.1 for that. I want normal XPize to be for the general public, and uAE for advanced. That's why I made that switch.
Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:05 PM
the logof screen does not have same to look as the shutdown screen. Solution the bit-maps of msgina.dll must also into the shell32.dll is there logof the screen.
msgina.dll to shell32.dll
are perfect it!
Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:17 PM
I love this pack thanx you for making it what I'd like to add is well I'll let the picture speak for it'self (the about bout is nice VERY nice) but if you look at the pic the monitors look out of place (the one with the theme on it really looks out of place) could something be done about it ?? Oh plus I did a Fresh install of 3.1 and the logon/logoff is in the "old Luna" style. While I'm at it when windows is shutting down you dont have a status (windoers is saving your settings/windows is shutting down ext) Could something be done about this (I like to know what windows is doing)
Number of downloads: 76
Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:58 AM
@Romey: first of all thanks for the comments. About the monitor..I will try to replace that. About the logon, you're saying that the XPize logon didn't work for you? anyone had this issue also with 3.1?
Posted 05 May 2005 - 08:43 AM
Angel Blue01, on May 4 2005, 01:20 AM, said:
I liked the royale shutdown screen (not welcome screen). Is there any way to get it back?
There have been problems with the website server and the site is not updated. Go to the first post and you will see the DeviantART download. The shutdown screen is only available in XPize 3 (3.0 or 3.1), not in uAE.
Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:24 PM
Number of downloads: 26