Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
mattst88

Newest Longhorn build:

This has been bugging me for a while. On the msfn.org homepage it lists the newest longhorn build as 4074. That obviously isn't true since 4083 has been leaked sometime ago, though it is only for x86-64. It'd be great if we could get the main page fixed, kthx.

are 32bits users .....
Yeah.

I do agree that 64-bit may have a whole lot more power and so and so on....

But when I have powerful 32-bit machines and 64-bit does not out-perform my machines by much..... then 64-bit is useless as of now. Also, there's no "killer application" for x64 - there's nothing special that you can do on a 64-bit that you CAN'T do on a 32-bit. On the contrary, many good 32-bit apps won't even run on 64-bit architecture. :P