New Kazaa Leak

Fury14

i just shrug and tell them what do they expect, its full of fakes and viri.

Companies do this on purpose as I have read on numerous occasions. I have only used Kazaa for music and now that I have been pointed to blubster which is spyware free...I'm getting Kazaa off my system altogether.

Rick :)

Kazaa Lite is the way to go if you ask me. I get 100-200kb/s downloads, which is fast enough if you ask me. As for that screenshot, Kazaa has addware, so where are the adds in that? It looks pretty cool that it's smaller, but my guess is that'll be a pay version of KaZaA.

Kazaa Lite is the way to go if you ask me. I get 100-200kb/s downloads, which is fast enough if you ask me. As for that screenshot, Kazaa has addware, so where are the adds in that? It looks pretty cool that it's smaller, but my guess is that'll be a pay version of KaZaA.

Ad-ware/Spy-ware doesnt nessesarly mean that it has adds, but kazaa and other adware infested programs can install things similar to trogens, that can track you and keep stats on what you download etc. They can lead to constant pop ups even when your not runing their software...

=Drew

I use ad-watch which is with the pay version of adaware and it is pretty darn good at keeping the registry keys and cookies off your system. As soon as one tries to do something, ad watch pops up an alert and launches adaware to remove the junk. However, as soon as I load Kazaa...the ad watch pops up with the bad stuff. I'm sure there's also other stuff that gets by without being written into the registry.

direct connect sux! to many lamers on there who arent sharing anything new.

the only thing good about direct connect is the [bbb] isp guys

Snoop, you should check out DC++ it allows you to connect to as many hubs as you want and when you search, it shows a list of all hubs there in one window! it shows all connected hubs as tabs and if you're interested I can hook you up with a modified version that allows you to cap ur bandwidth. I got Die Another Day dvd screener 2 hrs after it got released (it started downloading) and I tried E-mule for the same s*** and it gave me so much fake releases and old ones that I quit it right after that, I'm not saying E-mule aint good though because I also got plety of s*** off that... but im just saying that with most things you wanna download DC is the way to go, and go with blubster for mp3's.

PPl seem to get different stuff...I have gotten my best speeds from Kazaa since I got diet Kazaa which helps to speed things up but I can never find anything useful on there...when it comes to other things besides music. Usually a bunch of fakes and movies are just hard to come by. Emule is like it's name suggests for me but it is faithful when used with Sharereactor.

• 3 weeks later...