Patching of extracted files?

Denney

I use the I386 patching method of XPize uAE v1.2 but I have some files (like shell32.dll) that are updated using the "/integrate" option of some hotfixes.

It appears that these files are not being patched because they are not cabbed once you use the "/integrate" option.

Is there a way you can add support for uncabbed files as well? Or at least a list of all files that are modified so I can recab the ones that need to be cabbed to be patched?

Thanking you in advance,

RaveRod.

I use the I386 patching method of XPize uAE v1.2 but I have some files (like shell32.dll) that are updated using the "/integrate" option of some hotfixes.

It appears that these files are not being patched because they are not cabbed once you use the "/integrate" option.

Is there a way you can add support for uncabbed files as well? Or at least a list of all files that are modified so I can recab the ones that need to be cabbed to be patched?

Thanking you in advance,

RaveRod.

That's the problem of using the I836 feature and integrating hotfixes. The proper way would be integrating the hotfixes before (dunno exactly if this can be done) or using Ryan's Update Pack (with nLite).

XPero