Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Jeremy

Jeremy

Casual Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts
  • Joined 24-June 04
What exactly would I need hardware and software wise in order to send audio/video from my PC to my TV? My VCR is a modern one with S-Video port. Any replies would be appreciated.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Jeremy

Jeremy

Casual Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts
  • Joined 24-June 04
Ok, I've figured it out on my own. The only 2 things now are
- The resolution is smaller on my TV screen than my actual monitor. My monitor resolution is 1280X1024. My TV doesn't show all my of the monitor.
- When I player Videos (which is kinda the whole purpose of this) it doesn't show on the TV, I'm guessing this is a setting I have to modify in the ATI Control Panel.

1. No longer matters since whenever a video is played, it plays full screen on my TV even when the video is minimized on the PC.

2. Fixed.

Moderator can delete this.

svasutin

svasutin

• PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Joined 08-January 04
Right-Click your desktop | properties
Lick the settings tab, click the advanced button
Click the Displays Tab
Click the TV button (on the right side; left is on/off) to get to the display settings
Go through the tabs and look for "Overscan"

This should correct the image

Rob00GT

Rob00GT

Junior

• Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 25-September 04

My VCR is a modern one with S-Video port.

Dude, nothing against you or anything but.... did anyone else just choke on something when you read that? :whistle: