XPlode 4.3.50711.1385

S0mE0nesMiNd1

1. I never said the replies to my posts were unhelpfull. I was merely trying to provide an explanation on the lack of input in the forums.

2. This is exactly the kind of unnecessary demeaning attacks that I was talking about.

Why can't people remember that forums are for helping not for abusing people? Or perhaps you haven't read this... http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=18408

Particularly points 7a,b

Screw you. :P jk ^^

1. I never said the replies to my posts were unhelpfull. I was merely trying to provide an explanation on the lack of input in the forums.
What I was trying to show is that most of the questions asked here got an answer. Sure, EULA-stuff was ignored, but that's logical.
2. This is exactly the kind of unnecessary demeaning attacks that I was talking about.

A bit touchy, aren't we? "unnecessary" = this is a forum, I just gave my opinion. Wasn't your post unnecessary? Or, are topics asking for something that's been outlined in a sticky with big fat letters "READ THIS FIRST" not unnecessary? "attack"? In what way was my post an attack? I suggest you read the first link I provided, it shows that that person is, in fact, irritating. How can you help people in such a situation? I also see no violation in forum rules.

Oh well, this is going nowhere *waves lil' "Go XPlode!"-banner*.

• 1 month later...

YOU PEOPLE IN HERE ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!

I swear to God y'all would b***h if you where hung with a new rope.

Seems to me some ,but especially XPlode's) really need to stop and ask themselves,

how much of your life do you spend complaining about thing that honestly you didn't have anything to with to begin with becaue if you had we would be li EULA what???

Bottom line. You either have 3 weeks before you iether get to WOW with your XML skills again or come up off that wallet and spend the $10 and buy it,

How much is a single corp. version?
$10.

and oh yea right there is that whole double clicking on an installer thing.

Those are your options people.

Pick one please. And move on.