WMP10 Complete Slipstream

@BoardBabe it shouldn't matter where in the [section] you place it.. as long as it is in the correct section

@kelsenellenelvian: THANKS :thumbup i'll update it again tomorrow, removing the need to add entries to the files mentioned above...

@BoardBabe: I don't think it'll matter (the cat files) but please report with your results...

As for svpack.inf as long as svcpack.in_ file has been deleted in your i386 directory it's not a problem

@BoardBabe: Thanks!! I would really like to find out if other languages work other than english. If it doesn't work with your current configuration could you please try one install

without any other components,nlite,updates,hotfixes,ect.. and report if it worked. Tomorrow i'll probably post the new tool that'll be really easy to use and should work if you have other components,nlite,ect.. installed.

Sure, Ill test it tomorrow. I don't use nlite or such, but have /integrated hotfixes. I previously used Bäshrats slipstreamer 1.1 and that worked perfectly! So lets hope this do also :)

Will there be any point of "upgrading" or doing it again when you release the next version where we dont have to modify the files?

@BoardBabe: No it'll just easier for users that don't yet have it integrated and working..

So if you got it working then there wouldn't be a reason to upgrade....

As for the BTS script working... if that was the case with your previous UXPCD(i.e. it worked) then this should work 100% provided that your entries are correct.

EDIT: I have some studying to do for a test that just jumped up on me so i'll only be able to finish the new version by tomorrow(no really :) )

Would it be possible to add command line switches, so it can be used from other scripts?

I created a custom batch file that unpacks my base XP ISO, slipstreams SP2, RynaVM's pack and BTS' Driverpacks and would love to be able to include this one as well.