A couple of (probably odd) tweak questions

First off, I was wondering if it's possible to change the special locations that are shown on most Open/Save dialogs in Windows (XP/2k/2k3)... the buttons that appear on the left side (My Recent Documents, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer, Network Places), not the combo box on top. Can those be changed?

I was also wondering if anyone has ever found a way to modify the default File > Save As filetype for webpages in Internet Explorer. Some of us don't like "Webpage Complete" and are getting rather tired of changing it every goddamn time because the stupid thing won't remember a little thing like that.

• 2 weeks later...

For First 1 : For This Order : My Computer; Desktop; My Documents, I've DEL Recent Docs And Network... I've Used RegShot And TuneUp To See The Difference...

;Places Bar

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ComDlg32\PlacesBar]

"Place0"=dword:00000011

"Place1"=dword:00000000

"Place2"=dword:00000005

For 2nd..Don't know !

• 2 weeks later...

"Webpage Complete"

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery\Restrictions]

"NoBrowserSaveWebComplete"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy Objects\LocalUser\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery\Restrictions]

"NoBrowserSaveWebComplete"=dword:00000000

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Group Policy Objects\LocalUser\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery\Restrictions]

"**del.NoBrowserSaveWebComplete"=" "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...