What Did You Get For Christmas?

MSNwar

Good to here its xperties and best of luck for the future

However i got...

Logitech Internet Navigation Keyboard..

Logitech USB/PS-2 Wireless Optical Mouse

and just to add to that a new puter (system specs in sig)

anyone else?

p.s not to forget guiness book of records 2003 w00t

Jerseygirl got a ring, yep thats right I proposed to her saturday night at a club where alot of my friends were. A band was playing and they were close friends of mine as well. We set up where the band brought jerseygirl on the stage and ther lead singer was freakin her and signing when I walked up and was like "yo that my woman"...we went back and forth when he said " I dont see a ring on that finger" and thats when the band stop playing and I droped to one knee and proposed. The whole crowd went nuts. I got it on video so hopefully Ill be transfering it to a mpeg and upload for you guys to see. It was really cool.

That's one of the coolest things I've ever heard.

Mazeltov my friend.

... Jerseygirl got a ring, yep thats right I proposed to her saturday night ...

Thats so nice to hear :D Best wishes XPerties and Jerseygirl for the future! from Crispy here :)

... I got it on video so hopefully Ill be transfering it to a mpeg and upload for you guys to see. It was really cool ...

Thank you my fine friend!! w00t ... Cause this I really wanna see :rolleyes:

But lets not go too much off-topic. This is what I got for Christmas:

stylecamblink_r3_c7.gif

+ A DVD-Drive and some books not worth mentioning :santa

Congrats Chris! I bet MSFN is the first forum to have a married couple registered!

You slick man..nice move, from what i can tell she a wonderful lady...marry Xmas and good luck!

As for my gifts, i got some cash..which will help with Rent, a nice electric shaver, some winter clothing and some random doodads....im pretty grateful...the holidays are always fun...

:) :santa

=Drew

CONGRATULATIONS!

Are we all invited to the wedding and stagg night ?? :)

Very cool Chris, congrats to you both!

My faveourite pressie has to be the 2003 Kylie calendar.... all in her underwear, heh its on my office door and ill just have to spend more time in here now :rolleyes::D

I got a beard/mustache trimmer - which I really need now that I have grown my mustache into a beard. Kids got the X-box to go along with PS2, so I will enjoy that as well. Also got a new ATI Radeon grafix card - from me to me (hehehehe).

Hope you all have full stomachs and happy thoughts - LS_Dragons

Congrats you two! Thats a hell of an X-mas present!! w00t

Didn't get much, but I liked/needed what I got

Braun Electric self cleaning razor, Gift Certificates, candy, George Carlin Desk Calendar and some other trinkets. Candy almost gone :)