$Docs problem

Ok I have my Dvd setup to auto logon as admin and change the name to "TheeBeets" but what I want is to have all my documents, music, pictures etc installed and ready for use without having to copy files from another location. How could I go about doing this?

I originally did this $OEM$/$Docs/TheeBeets/My Documents/"all my documents"

That only caused a new folder in Documents & Settings to be created called TheeBeets.Equinox :no:

Please tell me how this is possible as It would make my unattended disc complete :thumbup

If you have two PC you could setup one to act as a server and set your profile path to that so they are remote and alway available. If it is burnt on a dvd it means you wopuld need to re-burn your dvd each time you made an update to your docs. to much work for me.

hail hail

Was hoping it could all be done in one install

But it can be done in one install, no problem!

Just run the file copy.cmd at the end of your Runonceex (or whatever you use) This is how I do it:

copy.cmd

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off

SET IE=if exist

REM ::a lot of other stuff::

%IE% "%CDDRIVE%\Mijn documenten" xcopy "%CDDRIVE%\Mijn documenten" "%UserProfile%\Mijn documenten" /E /I /Y

note that my %CDDRIVE% is a permanent variable (so I don't have to set it in this batch file)

I think you can copy your files to the personal folder. If you copy them directly with your install windows does another profile with a User."Group or Domain name" profile name.

If you copy the files at the startup after the install reboot it works.