Keyboards

Robertson

ello...

im thinking about getting on of these style keyboard just like 'tha_fila' received for christmas

just like this...

dsc00184.jpg

Fila do u know where yours was bought from or anyone know anywhere online where i can buy one of a similar style?

let me know

are they really hard to type with as i can actually touch type now :)

I think its a really good keyboard, I believe mines from Best Buy, but im sure any hardware/electronic store will have one of these.. Only thing I havent gotten to work is the play/stop/forward buttons for them to work with winamp.. They work with Windows MEdia Player, other then that it's a great keyboard, and I also find it a little easier to type with since you have a hand on each side...

I used a simple one for years. Just like the one Flier had. Bought a cheap Genius with a few win keys for about USD 10.00, but it is a German keyboard and is difficult to use because of the lnguage difference.

I buy the cheap ones because I hate cleaning the **** things and just give them away when they get to messy. Pizza, Beer, and more beer makes a mess :)

I used a simple one for years. Just like the one Flier had. Bought a cheap Genius with a few win keys for about USD 10.00, but it is a German keyboard and is difficult to use because of the lnguage difference.

I buy the cheap ones because I hate cleaning the **** things and just give them away when they get to messy. Pizza, Beer, and more beer makes a mess  :)

I always just unscrew the bottom part (that has the plastic layers and stuff) then throw the rest in the sink and fill it up with some bleech and other cleaning s***...

Im not sure about the Keyboard..but the MX-800 is around 80 bucks..its alot but **** is it sweet...

I was in Best Buy a few days before X-Mas and saw it for 69.95, I want it, but I've already got the logitech wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo with rechargeable batteries, so I'm fine for now. BTW, the keyboard and mouse are great for gaming in bed when your just too **** lazy to get up and game at the desk :)

• 3 years later...

Hello All

In a painstaking way i bring a 3yr+ topic back to life.

I need a new Keyboard so I can use vmware with confidence - am working towards mcse and decent keyboard will help

I currently have a Microsoft Wireless Optical Multimedia Keyboard, which due to marketing has no Insert key of it's own, plus a bunch of unwanted extra usleless keys.

It's attached to the PrintScrren & SysRq key and no ampunt of toying will give me Insert mode, SO,

I'm after a good quality wireless keyboard that has an Insert key. I've looked at MS & Logitech and they don't provide in a wireless, not keen on Cherry.

Thanks for any suggestions and guidance.

as in the pics below,

left = wrong

right = correct

post-17928-1142547554_thumb.jpgpost-17928-1142547564_thumb.jpg