What Do Yall Think Bout My Siggie?

ThA_FiLeR

• 2 months later...
nice stuff mate, what filters have you used for background effect?

nice job

at a guess the image is simply stretched with an scanline texture overlayed over it with about 20% transparency =].

And [PseudoKiller] do u think you could maybe attach the font you used to write the text "super moderator" in the first signature and also the font used to write the same in sig 5?

Whats everyone think to my sig ?

BTW [PseudoKiller] all of your sigs are nice but i like your current best :) with the 1 been the second.

Well it looks like another nice forum is soon to be trashed by [PseudoKiller]. Dude you trying to run me off the internet or what?

Been nice being on MSFN and I am sure you will all fall to the will of [PseudoKiller] so I will not be back....... CUL..

**** KIDS!!

nice stuff mate, what filters have you used for background effect?

nice job

at a guess the image is simply stretched with an scanline texture overlayed over it with about 20% transparency =].

And [PseudoKiller] do u think you could maybe attach the font you used to write the text "super moderator" in the first signature and also the font used to write the same in sig 5?

Whats everyone think to my sig ?

BTW [PseudoKiller] all of your sigs are nice but i like your current best :rolleyes: with the 1 been the second.

Most of the stuff has scanlines done by Xenoflex Plugins Filters. I do have a gif image which I defined as a pattern but I havenet messed with it too much yet... I will in the future thought because it does come nice effects.

The font I used (and yes I am a font whore) is called Powderwrks I have attached it to this post.

The current sig was one I made up real fast. I am a little forum whore also as of late and I needed a generic one. Most boards I have looked at are not very friendly. This one is definately the exception, not including NTFS.org.

Thanks for all the great comments, except for you Tinker. What did I do and whatever it was I am sorry. Oh and btw I am far from being a kid :)

Click here for the font ...