Feb 1, 2019, the world is scheduled to end....

cancer10

NASA predicts Worldwide Holiday on Feb 1, 2019 as the world is scheduled to end

att000063dw.th.gif

the second photo is terrible ....scroll down to see that....

att000099su.th.gif

so, enjoy every moment of your life to the fullest extent.. till feb 1, 2019...

The probability of impact from this object has since been lowered.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2147879.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_NT7

Further observations of the object have since re-rated the threat lower. As of July 25, 2002, the hazard rating on the Palermo scale had been lowered to -0.25. However, the discovery of an object with an initial hazard rating above 0.0 is still a significant event in the history of the NEO observation program.

On August 1, 2002, the object was removed from the list of objects that present a threat, at least for the next 100 years.

Did people forget that God said HE would destroy the earth when he comes back? There's no point getting ready for the great event, unless you plan on not going to heaven when He comes.

Haha, its very possible although. From what is under the earths crust layer is over 180 craters. Now we have not had a big comet hit this planet in hundreds of years. There nost likely are unable to predict the EXACT day but, they are able to predict the year. Its also possible of it could hit the moon before effecting the earth from extra pieces breaking from the earths satellite moon.

Did people forget that God said HE would destroy the earth when he comes back? There's no point getting ready for the great event, unless you plan on not going to heaven when He comes.

ugggggggggg....

Had to take it there didn't yeah. I knew it was only a matter of time.

yeah lets hope ;)

i dont think this time an asteroid will destroy the planet but anyway

this time humans will destroy the planet but be4 that happens we r gonna destroy other planets like mars

then, from the second we all humans know its our fault our heads r gonna workin :o and we think about our faults we made and think: ohhh man if we could go back i would be a changed man (of course, no one would be a changed man, we just lyin ourself and we dont know this in this situation)

we all see humans tends to self-destruction, so whooo cares

we r just evils and we like to destroy other evils :)

Had to take it there didn't yeah. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Sure did. A belief in God is central to my life. I don't see how people can go on about what we are going to do about the comet. I don't want to get into a history discussion, but btw if you don't believe in God, how do you think America came into existence?

I dont understand the relationship to the second photo.  The object in that depiction is more like having the moon (which by the way makes a great shield) smash into the earth.

I wonder how many people don't really realize the world would end over time without the moon.