ThemeManager2004 error

I've successfully installed, and tried out with a variety of different skins, the current build of WindowBlinds Enhanced, as as well Icon Packager and a few other programs, like Bootskin and LogonStudio by StarDock. However, after installing ThemeManager2004 I keep running into a few things that make no sense.

#1 Several "themes/suites" that are in the list by default, like the Terminator3 suite, claim to download and be installing files when click apply, and yet nothing happens or changes, it all stays the same and no new suite/theme gets applied.

#2 When trying to apply any suite downloaded from Wincustomize.com it crashes, 100% of the time, it always crashes, and gives some error "winstyles 1.02 has encountered and error and must close" and it never lets me install any new suites.

I'm using XP SP2 and have all the updates from windowsupdate installed. I've tried turning off my antispyware, antivirus, and even my firewall and yet the problem remains. Any help here? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a copy of the exact text of the error that happens every single time I try to download/install a new suite.

WinStyles 1.20 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

For more information about this error, click here.

Error Signature

AppName: winstyles.exe AppVer: 1.2.0.1 ModName: unknown

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0103f4a5