Download XPlode Unrestricted
Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:47 AM
I am interested in buying the Unrestricted version.
How can i send you the money (from germany)?
Are updates included? Do i have to pay 10$ every new version?
thx a lot
EDIT: Topic should be "Buying XPlode Unrestricted"
Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:37 AM
I dont want to buy that software if there are no updates included. Pls explain me first (here or on your website)
* if its possible to send you the money without major problems
* if there are updates included in buying one licence (how many??) or not
Posted 26 May 2005 - 01:48 AM
At the moment I can only accept Paypal, but it has a credit card facility, and I can send invoices if required.
Posted 04 June 2005 - 03:58 PM
i send you a email, but still no answer. so i ask here:
1. how to purchase a single personal not expiring license of xplode without a credit card? i dont have one!
2. in the orderform you wrote to purchase the user needs an corporate email account (no freemail)...are you serious?
i need to build a unattend installing disc (that works much more than three weeks), i already buil an xml, and tested the disc - works nice! so...
3. are there any changes between restricted and unrestricted (except expiration) so that i couldnt use my finished xml?
you coded a real cool app! the price of 10$ is fairly.
Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:20 AM
2. Yes I'm serious.
3. No changes at this stage - there are a couple of things that are planned that are unrestricted-only, but they won't be merged for a few weeks.
Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:03 PM
2. strange, why? what is your busines with my email account if i pay the money? ok its your mind, i cant do something against
the pragrammers and softdeveloppers are crying that their software is cracked and pirated, that they loose money....but it is normal if they make those hurdles to the users, that they cant buy if they want. in most cases it is not the prise that is pulling people to crack soft!
so if you dont want that i pay you money for unrestricted, am i allowed to kill the expiration from restricted version that i have? or where i could download an older version that doesnt have timelimitation but gfxinstall plugin for transparent background?
Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:33 PM
2. It's my view that competent people are more likely to have their own email addresses, rather than free ones. It's "protection" from people that decide to act like idiots.
I'm not crying that it might get pirated - I'm not making any money off this anyways. If anything I'm losing money due to hosting costs. And to anyone who may be thinking this, no I don't want a new webhost, so don't bother offering.
No I don't give you permission to crack the software. However, I don't think my telling you not to do so is going to stop you, is it? You've all but said "I'm going to crack it."
I don't remember if older versions had full transparency working properly, I know at least that 4.1 had a large memory leak issue regarding the GFX plugin. So it's your call.
Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:41 AM
the transfere costs depend on your place and my place, western union is transfering money in near the whole world for just 12 bucks...i guess
2. not everyone have a need to get na (most cases payed) personal email account, i hafe fax, i have sip/voip, i have all the instant messengers, cuz i need them, i really use an email just for registrating in some forums
cant say people who dont have one arent competent.
forget it, may be i buy i future one....its not the general descussion topic....
3. if you say, you give no permission, i respect it and wait until we have cleared the problems and i can purchase the software. i dont have one program on my pc that is not registered or cracked, or not legal. ok, i have a game, i cracked to get it to run without cd, but i have the original, i cound buy a second one for lanparty, the game is old, and anywere to buy. we all have our sins....
so i hope you answer my email, that we can continue