RIS Unattended But Need To Flash Bios

1ST Post - have searched but still have Q.

Wonder if anyone can help -

Background:

Setup RIS on 2003 member server in single Domain - all working well.

Getting DHCP addresses from sep DHCP server - config options on DHCP to provide routers bootfile/server addr to RIS clients. Able to deploy and can deploy RIS images (flat) to laptops and desktops. Slipstreamed XPsp2 into i386 source, created $OEM$ DIR structures, and placing drivers in $1 folders etc - calling PnP drivers path in sif file, and using excellent cmdlines runonceex unattended install methods gleaned from here and other linked sites. Happy with process, linking fully automated build to infrastructure (client has SMS2003 so software is fully deployable in terms of applications...)

Hardware scope all DELL desktops GX240/260/270/280s maybe other models but all DELL.

What I would like to do is this:

1. Use RIS f12 option to Boot Desktop PCs - but initially interogate BIOS and if downlevel flash to agreed level then deploy image.

2. use 1 image for all dell desktops? (Im not using riprep so its not platform specific.)

3. Customise OSC files in RIS to accept predefined user ac and password so that on the welcome.osc all the tech/engineer/user has to do is press enter which takes to next osc (which is login.osc) which really is choice options and this would prompt for machine name/build image ie type. I understand that the min number of osc file = 2...has anyone acheived this?

Wondered what any thought might be...

Thanks in advance...

Finkster