• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crispy

[Desktops] 2003

490 posts in this topic

I'm using neat Linux fonts on my machine, that's the trick. Currently Bitstream Vera. Too bad the compression ruined them...

And I'm heavily into Open Source... dual-booting with SlackWare 9...

Regards,

Bamse

You might need to know he uses Aston Shell replacement:

http://www.astonshell.com/

does anyone know if this works with multiple monitors? (3) Or, if there is another that works with multi monitors? I run into problems with screensaves and different programs that weren't written to work with more than one monitor. It's a pain. mIRC isn't written to work in more than one monitor.. every time you right click on something, if the window is on anything other than your default desktop then the popup pops up on your default monitor. It's a pain. There are many others that do this too... But, I refuse to give up my 3 monitors. I wish I had more!

welcome Kangi26 for the screen process you must add your screen cap as attachment or upload it to a server then give a link to it. :)

Thanks for the input Civil, but I've yet to see anything that resembles a tab for attachments. There isn't one that I can see even as I write this reply. I do see a button that says IMG, but that requires a URL. :)

i see.as you say the option for attachment is disabled i think.the only way to show your desktop is upload the image to another server and give a link by the %7Boption%7D

:)

Let me be a first to Post this Months Desktop's

Here's Mine

My Desktop

:)

Where did you get the wallpaper? I love penguins!

datalore (or anyone that knows this). where do you get the dock menue thing. looks liek mac os 10 dock

I use Stardock's ObjectDock. It seems to crash the least (compared to YZ'Dock and MobyDock)

Here

Welcome to MSFN Darkangel :)

and i like ur desktop Very kool :rolleyes:

:) heya after sending them me by privte msg lol by accident lol they dont appear to work inculding the links :rolleyes:

:) kool linuxphr3@k i lik the like kinda Media Player start bar :rolleyes:

linux: is that style xp or the cracked uxtheme.dll? I couldn't get the cracked uxtheme to display stuff that nice. thx.

That's really cool looking, linux phr3@k! Lots of weird gauges on your desktop. Make any cool music with FruityLoops? :)