[Desktops] 2003

I was asking, becuase i konw that previous version of Windowblinds would soak up about 10 times that amount of Ram. Im not ready to comprimise the look of my desktop for system performance :)

so Thanks :D Ill download it :rolleyes:

Ok.. for those who didnt understand by the term 'footprint' this is the definition. When an application is running it runs in RAM and since you are physically limited by how much RAM you have you want the applications you run to use as little as possible. WindowBlinds ( I was incorrect before, my other system WB has a footprint of 417k ) but as you can tell in the image included you will see WindowBlinds has a 2.7meg footprint. Not the worst and not the best but a good trade off IMO.

WTM_WB.jpg

If anyone wants my Coolmon script, here it is:

<c:red>[ </c><c:white>CPU-usage  : <b><NAME=ProcUsage LEADZERO SIZE=2 FORMAT="ALL">%</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white>Top Process: <b><NAME=TopProc FORMAT="Title"></b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>

<c:red>[ </c><c:white>total: <b><NAME=RAMTotal> MB</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white>used : <b><NAME=RAMUsed> MB</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white>free : <b><NAME=RAMFree> MB</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>

<c:red>[ </c><c:white>C:\ <b><NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="C FREE"> MB</b> free</c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white>E:\ <b><NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="E FREE"> MB</b> free</c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>

<c:red>[ </c><c:white>downstream: <b><NAME=NetRead LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL"> KB/s</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white>upstream:   <b><NAME=NetWrite LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL"> KB/s</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white>download:   <b><NAME=NetSumRead LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL" DIV=1024> MB</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ <c:white>upload:     <b><NAME=NetSumWrite LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL" DIV=1024> MB</b></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>

<c:red>[ </c><c:white><NAME=Uptime FORMAT="*d* days, *H* hrs, *M* mins" SIZE=20></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>

<c:red>[ </c><c:white><NAME=DateTime FORMAT="dddd, mmmm dd, yyyy"></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>
<c:red>[ </c><c:white><NAME=DateTime FORMAT="hh:nn:ss am/pm"></c><PIXELSTART=212><c:red>]</c>

I'm using "Lucida Console" as my font. :)