Released 23 August, 2006
CMenu is a handy, context menu extension. Adds a branch to your context menu called More Options.
- Uses PEiD, which is able to recognize installer types, if available in it's the database. Identify Installer uses this information, and is able to popup a window to show parameters associated with that installer. Identify Installer can unpack, admin, record, silent installations, if available. And also create a template AutoIt Script, to suit.
- Includes CMenu Editor. This allows further customizing.
- Files can Execute With Parameters, optional working directory, and allowing for different window states.
- Create a Directory List. Preset options are available, as well as a custom options.
- Create an AutoIt Archive Script, that can be included into your main scripts. This allows AutoIt to act like an archiver.
- Includes PEiD as a separate item also, which allows the user to enhanced, portable executable identification.
- Filenames and paths can be easily sent to the windows clipboard, by using Path To ClipBoard.
- Allows for the user to download and add Resource Hacker or Stud PE. These will be detected, if placed in the correct folder, and will be added to the context menu.
- MyUninstaller is included in CMenu.
- Force Delete is included in CMenu. Use this only, as required. When deleting multiple files, do not do anything, until the operation is complete. A msgbox will popup and will allow, not to proceed. Use at own risk.
- AutoItMacroGenerator is included to handle recording of AutoIt install scripts.
- Reg2Au3 quickly converts Regedit4 type registry files to AutoIt3 syntax.
- Ini2Au3 quickly converts Ini files into AutoIt syntax.
- Constants Generator retrieves the constants declarations that your AutoIt script only needs.
- 7-Zip2Sfx for easily converting 7z archives to self extracting archives.
MSFN_CMenu.PNG 3.85KB 762 downloads
IDInstaller2.PNG 17.95KB 1478 downloads
Identify Installer supercedes USSF for installer identification.
A little project, that I have been working on. Try it out, and see if it is useful for you. Any feedback on any bugs or compliments would be appreciated.
>>>>> CMenu Homepage <<<<<
>>>>> CMenu Download <<<<<
Updated the download link.
Added link to CMenu homepage for more detailed information
Also consider SendToA3X which is like CMenu except it uses the builtin SendTo rather then a 3rd party shell extension.
Edited by MHz, 17 February 2009 - 05:30 AM.