WinInstall Le no longer free?

snwtoy

Hi

Trying to get the whole WinInstall Le thing working for me for some packages which are not by any known installer, and cannot be installed silently with switches.

However, the latest version seems to want a key, or it and the packages it creates will expire after 15 days?

Does anyone have a link to the 'Free' older version which doesn't require a key?

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Is the file still available somewhere elese or could anyone upload it again? Neither link works anymore and I just can't seem to find it.

Free version can be found here. Try the links from the bottom of that page.

All you have to do is a little search with a search engine. Scalable has purchased the product recently, and re-released WinInstall 9.5 LE for free again.

http://www.scalable.com/WinINSTALL_LE.aspx

Tried that one, their download refuses to work on my computer which is why I am looking in the first place. What do you think lead me here? It was in fact a "little search engine".

Is the file still available somewhere elese or could anyone upload it again? Neither link works anymore and I just can't seem to find it.

Free version can be found here. Try the links from the bottom of that page.

When using those installs it fails at the registration area, it is trying to connect to some old server to send away the info I put in but chances are that server is long gone.

When using those installs it fails at the registration area, it is trying to connect to some old server to send away the info I put in but chances are that server is long gone.

I used Microsoft Orca to bypass those dialogs, but if I installed the original installer with silent switch it works.

Edited by radix

I used Microsoft Orca to bypass those dialogs, but if I installed the original installer with silent switch it works.

I am not farmiliar with either of those, would you mind explaining a bit more?

I am not farmiliar with either of those, would you mind explaining a bit more?

Extract the installer using 7-Zip and use the msi file.

WinINSTALLLE.msi /qn /norestart

Edited by radix