Where is the prob?

xtremee

Hi everybody,

I use PE Builder to make Bart PE it make it wihout any error and also make the ISO and i test the ISO and it's autorun work good then i burn it then i put the CD and restart my pc with 1st boot CD then Nothing it don't work .

i try agian but there isn't nay thing and i also make a new one and burn it is ISO and it is also no change.

i notic that the ISO don't have some .bin files (1 or 2 as i remeber ) and i try 3rd and burn the version which PE Builder make in Bart PE and there is no change i finally go to put the BArt PE to my HDD in boot.ini and change some things in the boot sector and it work good but why it don't in the CD ?

I wanna to know where the prob.?

Any ans will be great.

does your burning program incorporate the boot bin file. Did it set for floppy emulation or none...I could go on and on with the questions here. Rather I will direct you to http://www.tweaksforgeeks.com/Setup_Barts_PE.html

also what version are you using?

Try using the older versions ie, 3.1.0 or 3.1.2. Further you may need to modify the setting to prompt "press any key to...." and last are you bios settings correct/capable of a cd boot?

weaz1dls:

You don't need a boot.bin for this.

Pebuilder creates a bootable cd image.

xtremee:

You didn't say what version of pebuilder you use but download 3.1.3 and let it create the iso and burn it. That always works for me

1st thanks weaz1dls and also mats,

I try use the pebuilder version 3.1.3 i also try 3.0.32 and i have the same prob. i use nero 6 in burning i get it from it's original CD (i.e. no corporate )

Boot.ini is for OS Loader u don't need it in the CD.

Where is the Prob.?

Any ans. will be great

if the file extension is .iso then rt click the file and open with nero. If however you open nero first then from the drop down menu File click open then navigate to the iso file and double click it. when it opens in nero be sure that multi session is not checked. If emulation shows be sure it is set for no emulation. I have never had to check any of this because the file has always burned as is and worked. Did you say that other bootable disks did or di not work on these same pc's?

Try opening the iso file in isobuster or ultraiso and see if boot files are present.

???? :wacko: