Transparent LCD screen

KJxp

Is it real?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is it real?

• Yes.
    • No.

true i bet it takes forever to get 1 image perfect

It took me only 30 minutes ... but then mine isn't perfect like some of those on Flickr. I'm sure one could go faster if they had done scores of them before.

It's not hard to do. This was my latest one:

26691219_debe928a55_m.jpg

I actually have a set. The trick is to get the laptop LCD screen completely in the camera's viewfinder or LCD preview screen, flip the laptop LCD down and then take the picture. Take the resulting picture and set it as the background of the computer screen. Now, position the laptop and yourself and the camera to align the desktop photo with the background. This part is the tricky part because you may find that you have too much parallax error. I got it so that I can get it right in about two takes.

Edited by peachy

It's not hard to do. This was my latest one:

26691219_debe928a55_m.jpg

I actually have a set. The trick is to get the laptop LCD screen completely in the camera's viewfinder or LCD preview screen, flip the laptop LCD down and then take the picture. Take the resulting picture and set it as the background of the computer screen. Now, position the laptop and yourself and the camera to align the desktop photo with the background. This part is the tricky part because you may find that you have too much parallax error. I got it so that I can get it right in about two takes.

looks kool ill give this a shot when i get me a digi cam :)

• 3 weeks later...