Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ivanov

Longhorn 5060

8 posts in this topic

Hi, all!

This is latest build, who can be founded at net. Is somebody using it? What do u think anout it? What troubles u have with it? Please, share your experience!

I didn't know 5060 existed? Are you using it?

it exists it was also shown with LH 5048 at the winhec........its alittle nicer but not reli

Hi, all!

This is latest build, who can be founded at net. Is somebody using it? What do u think anout it? What troubles u have with it? Please, share your experience!

can you give a download link or a link to where you found it?

this topic is over 8 years old :blink:

+ its unleaked build

Wow, this was a blast from the past. I remember seeing the flapping notepad window at the time and thinking it was really cool and hoping the build would leak. It would be interesting to have a play about with it and see DWM when it was in it's infancy but I doubt it's going to ever leak.

afaik 5048 has same DWM effects, its only huge annoyance to install it properly :P

Edited by vinifera