Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

nfsu2 sdata installtion

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jacobmervine

jacobmervine
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 13-July 05
i haveing problems installing nfsu2 i have all required specs it jsut when it gets to sdat it says it cannot complete it to retry or to cancel i always have to cancel it will never install the sdat corretly and i cannot return it (wal-mart) i donno whats worng can any one help me please i really want to play this game :)

Edited by jacobmervine, 13 July 2005 - 11:23 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jacobmervine

jacobmervine
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 13-July 05
ok i got it to install now i had to use a slow drive i donno why but o well i got it but now it says theres no cd in the drive in both of them and im getting p***ed :( iv tried 3 differnet drives and it saying the same thing :(

jacobmervine

jacobmervine
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 13-July 05
ok nvm i figured it all out stupid me

bairav19

bairav19
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 19-October 10

i haveing problems installing nfsu2 i have all required specs it jsut when it gets to sdat it says it cannot complete it to retry or to cancel i always have to cancel it will never install the sdat corretly and i cannot return it (wal-mart) i donno whats worng can any one help me please i really want to play this game :)

hey,
this is bairav,same problem here....how did u repair it....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users