• Announcements

• xper

MSFN Sponsorship and AdBlockers!   07/10/2016

Dear members, MSFN is made available via subscriptions, donations and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, become a site sponsor and ads will be disabled automatically and by subscribing you get other sponsor benefits.
jacobmervine

nfsu2 sdata installtion

4 posts in this topic

i haveing problems installing nfsu2 i have all required specs it jsut when it gets to sdat it says it cannot complete it to retry or to cancel i always have to cancel it will never install the sdat corretly and i cannot return it (wal-mart) i donno whats worng can any one help me please i really want to play this game :)

Edited by jacobmervine

ok i got it to install now i had to use a slow drive i donno why but o well i got it but now it says theres no cd in the drive in both of them and im getting p***ed :( iv tried 3 differnet drives and it saying the same thing :(

i haveing problems installing nfsu2 i have all required specs it jsut when it gets to sdat it says it cannot complete it to retry or to cancel i always have to cancel it will never install the sdat corretly and i cannot return it (wal-mart) i donno whats worng can any one help me please i really want to play this game :)

hey,

this is bairav,same problem here....how did u repair it....