AMD FX 57

DFI Lanparty UT Ultra D nF4 Ultra

2) 74g WD Raptor HD RAID 0 10k rpm

4g DDR400 2.5-3-2-5

ATi X850XT PE

ViewSonic LCD VX924 4ms

Home Brewed cooling system

DUDE!! You have 4 gigs of ram?? WHY!?

Cause I can plus if you ask me in no time it will help for games to come right around the corner. And if it dont hell I just stick the crap in another computer. What did they say Windows Vista is going to need for memory B)

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I tried to integrate the nForce SataRaid drivers into Windows XP x64 by using the new version of nLite Beta6.

The first test was made without any "handmade changes", the second by using the same method I have described for the 32-Bit version of Windows XP.

Both installations were stopped by an error message at the end of the Textmode part.

Details can be seen here:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=383069

Nuhi already knows about these findings.

Maybe he can find a solution for this issue.

If anybody succeeded using nLite Beta6 with XP x64, please report here.

Fernando,

This method worked flawlessly on my system. I used version 6.66 drivers and using your method, I had no issues with looping restarts, BSODs, or anything else. This was on an Asus A8NSLI-Premium.

Thanks for working it out! :thumbup

First of all:

http://mnetcs.com/pers/files/nlite1.0b4i.exe

Please do not link to this outside of this forum or I'll just remove it and ban the various IPs involved....

secondly:

I've just tried this method using the latest nForce drivers from the Nvidia website. The IDE folder contained different files compared to the ones mentioned at the beggining of this thread.

..In short it finished teh installer, goes to the first book and get stuck in a restart loop :(

Anyone had any experience with the latest versions? (of both Nlite and nForce)

Edited by TeamMCS

Thank you very much for this Downloadlink, because a lot of people asked me already for this file.

secondly:

I've just tried this method using the latest nForce drivers from the Nvidia website. The IDE folder contained different files compared to the ones mentioned at the beggining of this thread.

Anyone had any experience with the latest versions? (of both Nlite and nForce

1. Do you mean, that you have files like NVATABUS.XXX instead of NVATAX64.XXX and NVRAID.XXX instead of NVRDX64.XXX? Then you have either wrong (32-Bit) or old (not native 64-Bit) driver packages.

2. nLite Beta5 did not work for me for successfull integration of the nVRaid drivers, nLite Beta6 does not work at all with Windows XP x64.

3. I tried a lot of driver versions, they were all working with nLite Beta4 and the "handmade" changes described in post 1 of this thread.

The best nForce SataRaid drivers for me (nForce4 chipset) are actually the ones from the chipset package 6.66.

Thank you very much for this Downloadlink, because a lot of people asked me already for this file.

secondly:

Anyone had any experience with the latest versions? (of both Nlite and nForce

1. Do you mean, that you have files like NVATABUS.XXX instead of NVATAX64.XXX and NVRAID.XXX instead of NVRDX64.XXX? Then you have either wrong (32-Bit) or old (not native 64-Bit) driver packages.

2. nLite Beta5 did not work for me for successfull integration of the nVRaid drivers, nLite Beta6 does not work at all with Windows XP x64.

3. I tried a lot of driver versions, they were all working with nLite Beta4 and the "handmade" changes described in post 1 of this thread.

The best nForce SataRaid drivers for me (nForce4 chipset) are actually the ones from the chipset package 6.66.

Do you have a link to the drivers you used?

[edit]

ops a side note: I'm using IDE RAID 0.... Not sata :D

Edited by TeamMCS

Oh i'm no NF3 tho

What do you mean with these words? I don't really understand.

If you have a mainboard with an nForce3 chipset, you can use the 64-bit nForce chipset package 6.25:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp64_6.25

If you have a mainboard with an nForce4 chipset, you can use the v. 6.66

CU

Fernando

Oh i'm no NF3 tho

If you have a mainboard with an nForce3 chipset, you can use the 64-bit nForce chipset package 6.25:

CU

Fernando

Hi mate, yeah this is the copy I already had. It contains the nvata.inf files opposed to the 64bit jobbies...

Any ideas?

Oh i'm no NF3 tho

CU

Fernando

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

What is your problem?

I did not really unterstand you. Please try to explain it as clear as possible (I am a German).

[edit]

ops a side note: I'm using IDE RAID 0.... Not sata :D

Then you have to take the PATARAID subfolder.

CU

Fernando

Edited by Fernando 1