TeamMCS, on Sep 9 2005, 03:19 PM, said:
There's no txtsetup.oem file in the IDE folder (I dont even have a SATA RAID folder?!).
I can do the required modifications once I've created my slipstreamed image but not before. Is that how I should go about it?
Do the following:
1. Take the nForce package 6.66 for WinXPx64 (yes, you can use these drivers for nForce3 systems!)
2. Open the subfolder SATARAID within the path IDE\WinXP.
3. Open the file txtsetup.oem with the editor, go to the section [Files.scsi.BUSDRV] and replace the name nvrdx64.inf by the name nvatax64.inf
4. Store and close the changed file.
5. Now begin to work with nLite
6. Integrate the folder SATARAID from the package 6.66 as TEXTMODE drivers (both drivers which are presented by nLite, should be integrated).
7. Then integrate the other needed nForce3 drivers (SMBus, LAN, Gart etc.), but you have to take these drivers from the package 6.25!
The rest can be done as I explained in the first post of this thread.
If you have any trouble or if something is not clear, please ask. I will try to help you.
This post has been edited by Fernando 1: 09 September 2005 - 08:44 AM