What Are You Listening To?

techguy21801

• 2 weeks later...

by M.I.A., an English recording artist of Sri Lankan descent. She is one of my favorites. A lot of her songs tend toward the rap side, and , by comparison, this is kind of easy listening. The video is beautiful to watch (pretty colors, abstract shapes, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
, a controversial 1984 hit by the British band "Frankie Goes to Hollywood". I liked the song a lot back in '84, and pretty much forgot about it until a clip of it was played at the opening ceremonies of the recent London Olympics. I've been listening to the song a lot since then.

@ Glenn9999:

I don't mean to harp on this, but I played each song individually, and each was just OK, IMO.

I got a much better sounding HarpTwin-YouTube-RockFest by playing each song *at the same time*.

Definite synergism !!!

I wonder how playing 3, 4, 5, 6, ... HarpTwin songs at the same time would sound.

Of course, there would be a maximum number of songs that could be played together before the combo would just sound like noise.

Edited by larryb123456

Larry, I think your enjoyment of simultaneous HarpTwin songs will increase at least linearly with as many as will fit on your screen ... as long as you have the sound turned off. LOL :)

Enjoy!

Cheers and Regards

@ bphlpt:

Corrections to your last Post:

My enjoyment of simultaneous HarpTwin songs will increase at least exponentially with as many as will fit on my screen ... as long as I have the sound turned up to the maximum and I am taking a massive dose of L.S.D..

, a controversial 1984 hit by the British band "Frankie Goes to Hollywood". I liked the song a lot back in '84, and pretty much forgot about it until a clip of it was played at the opening ceremonies of the recent London Olympics. I've been listening to the song a lot since then.

That one is a great song, no matter how controversial it may be! :thumbup