Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Afaqfoqi

Help Required :S

hi GuYsss:

Dis iz ma First Post In Dis Forum n i need help of ya GuYsss i need dis files to complete ma ultimate copy of XP Pro ;) hope ya GuYsss can help me.

Needed Files:
WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe
WindowsXP-KB898461-x86-ENU.exe
WindowsXP-KB887742-x86-ENU.exe

Thanks In Advance :)

Go to Microsoft.com and go to the downloads section. Then simply type "KB######" and you will be able to get those files.

Thanks 4or reply GuYsss:

But de problem iz dis updates available 4or only Geniune XP's User n i unable to download dem ya know yyyyyy dats y i ask ya GuYsss 4or dis files ;)

Peace Out :P

go there and choose continue. then will ask u if u want to Validate Windows and obtain the download. choose not now and will give u the download. and if this is not working use this link: link and type in the search section what u want to find....

Best bet is to just get a legal copy of Windows...

It's hard to find legal copies in Pakistan ;).

hahhahahhahah ya Aegis its hard to get a legal copy of Windows in Pakistan by de way Thanks GuYsss 4or Reponse i got dis files on GooGle Search Engine ;) Thanks Again :P

Peace Out :D