Microsoft - slack on security AGAIN

FthrJACK

Microsoft's Chief Technology Officer Craig Mundie found himself in an embarrassing position on Tuesday, facing a security forum just days after Microsoft's Passport, which is key to their whole .Net strategy, was found to be insecure.

Mundie admitted that Microsoft engineers had overlooked many things which hackers exploited. "In a way you could say it was a bit naive." However, he maintained that Microsoft would still be able to make secure systems.

Even Microsoft rivals like AOL approved of Mundie's speech. "There is a lot to be said about Microsoft's progress in cooperating with the industry on privacy," AOL said. However, they feel that Microsoft doesn't approach the problem the right way.

Source: www.idg.net

Man M$ sure have been messing up with all the Xp stuff. I also heard that in Germany M$ piretred itself and made many copies of on Cd code and has complicated the live of many germans.

Sorce- ht*p://www.ultimatechaos.com/#1004970988

-drew

That would have been a much better song, dam ray of light stuck in my head all night.....erggg

its kinda funny when you read about a dozen guys calling to activate there XP and everyone has the same dam cd-key....haha, hey doesnt rick have the same key as I do.....Dam M$:)

-XPerties