I Need Calipers

FthrJACK

Just went ice skating today for the first time ever... my legs are going to fall off im telling you! :)

still, after 20 min i was going around the arena pretty quickly without falling over and without having to hold onto the barrier!

Pretty good day out actually... if you never thought of doing it id recomend it, it was only cheap too, skate as long as you want.

i think i fell 3 times, not bad for a n00b eh?

Heh! I've been skating for about 6-7 years...I play hockey now, but I still suck...My skate's are always killing my feat :) ! I had a practice today, I could barely stay on the ice because of my **** skates...

FthrJACK, if you really like skating that much, I think you should start a hockey team with some of your buds in the UK :rolleyes: ! If you DO know what hockey is...

Dude.. of course i know what hockey is, i know what ice hockey is too :rolleyes:

Being as the games been played in this country since before canada existed, but here its school girls who play it.

ok, it used to be just girls who played it, a lot of people now play the modern mens style on grass, on skates, and on ice.

where i went yesterday is a hockey rink, ice hockey isnt big in the country at all, but is getting bigger and bigger. i think sheffield and Bradford have the most prominent teams, but i might be wrong. Its Bradford where i went anyway.

Like i said its not as popular here so not as many people learn to skate unlike in the USA and Canada. i did a search on ebay.co.uk for "ice hockey skates", i think there was about 3 pairs and the rest where inline "roller blade" types.

i did the same thing on ebay.com and found about 8 pages of ICE skates, kinda proves the point :)