yeah... sorry i hvaen't been on in awhile. I've been in over my head at school and trying to make a comeback before it affects my gpa. Unfortunately, I still have a few weeks left but I do have some good news. slimzky, Djé. I finally got around to reinstalling VisStudio again and have the basic code for the two extensions ready -- BUT I'm almost finished on a big update that will affect all of my extensions, so I'm just gonna finish up and then I'll post everything at the same time. If there aren't any nasty surprises at school, hopefully it'll only take a few days. I'll try to check out the new cmd & inf when i finish up with that.
eidenk good news for you too. If you look back a few pages somewhere in this thread I was planning on just such an idea. I was calling it my 'SubMenu Project' but was trying to add support for parsing the info from a text file (as unfortunately the simplest c++ read technique wasn't working... ). anyway with all i've had going on I've decided I'm gonna drop that support-- at least for the time being, and just use the registry based part of the code. A config utility still needs to be written and I need to either find an old build or weed out the incomplete file-parsing code from the current build... sorry don't have any kind of ETA yet though... I would also like to release standalone exes for all of my extensions with SubMenu Pack (most of these are already finished except the newer extensions). The standalones would also come in nice if someone wanted to use them in apps such as DropBar (see 2nd post) if someone wanted to use them from the Windows Explorer Toolbar. Again no ETA, but hopefully I'll be able to at least get started on it by the weekend.
This post has been edited by spiritpyre: 10 April 2006 - 11:25 AM