Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

desktop icons

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dis911

dis911
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-August 05
I have been trying to lock the icons in place so others will quit moving them. I've done everything & nothing works. No matter what is done, they can be moved. Can anyone help me.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

chilifrei64

chilifrei64

How do you like your Chili?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Joined 16-February 05
There is no way to change this. The desktop is nothing more than a folder view of the files and there is no permission called "change sort order" or anything like that... the only thing you will be able to set is weather or not they can delete it or create new ones but as for their locations.... I couldnt even imagine how this would be done...

now that i think of it.. you could create a web page as your desktop and add the icons in there... This will require creating a web page and putting pictures of the icons on it as links on the page..I think that would be your only hope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users