FthrJACK

whos the best CPU manufacturer?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. whos the best CPU manufacturer?

• AMD
    • Intel
    • Other

Toms hardware = propaganda by "the man" lol

toms hardware is very biased IMO. always leans towards intel and nvidia, no matter what. if AMD bring a chip out that trounces Intel he gives it a fair review then at the end it will say something like "but i would wait a month as then the intel X comes out and it will jump all over this AMD offering"

why never "welll this intel chip is good, but i would wait till next month and AMD will bring their new monster out to teach intel a lesson"

its biased, bought off, or something decidedly fishy. :)

This is what I notice:

People that build their own machines seem to go with AMD, the only people I seem to know with Intel bought them a ready made config. Again, just my observation and opinion, lol!

i've used both but i have to say that i like ,my amd's that i have, although i use intels and i have to say they work good but they are just way to expensive amd is much better for the price. although i have had bad luck with the older amd chips but the new ones are good.

This is what I notice:

People that build their own machines seem to go with AMD, the only people I seem to know with Intel bought them a ready made config. Again, just my observation and opinion, lol!

i built my own.. i chose Intel because i got for quality rather than generic brands like amd